Friday, August 5

sister ♥


Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Mengasihani



Assalamualaikum (: hee , rindu nak update blog , btw ,
tadi saya lihat blog neh bersarang - sarang ~
hee , luckily there a girl help me
to re-brush this blog ♥

yeah ! btw , back to our topic , I would like to story
about someone that I just knew her ~
Know what , she good girl , humble ♥ and many more !
sometime , when I'am not I mood , she light my
day , although sometime , she in hard situation ~ God !
bless her ♥ Hope she will get what she dreamt
and what she hope ~
aminn ~ hope so .

btw , still want to know who she is ? there's mine ♥

Fatnin Darwinsyah ♥
love you foster ~

Okay , there my story for this time ,
Insyallah , we'll meet again ,
Happy fasting ♥

sayounara ~

No comments:

Post a Comment